Everlane brings the boutique shopping experience online. Their curators — a group of designers, musicians and product innovators — have great taste and help select awesome products people want to buy.
Lucky for you, they are looking for a product design intern. Here are the details:
WHAT? Product Design Internship
KEY SKILLS? Illustrator Design
JOB DESCRIPTION: We’re an online commerce startup looking for a product designer who can
build technical packages, and who has prior experience building technical packages. The ideal candidate is a third or fourth year student who is smart, organized, and savvy. Ideally you are a Fashion or Product Design major.
This is an hourly position in our San Francisco office.
– Third or Fourth year student
– Detail oriented and excellent design skills
– Strong initiative and pro-active attitude
– Strong understanding of Illustrator Design
– Prior experience building Tech Packs
– Interest in fashion is great
– Ability to manage projects with successful outcomes
– Professor reference is required
The job is located in San Francisco and the pay range is 15 (hourly). If you’re interested, send a note with a bit about yourself, your resume, a link to your portfolio and some reasons why you’re a good fit. Email all your material to Michael Preysman at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info on the site, visit www.everlane.com.