They are looking for someone who is organized and detail oriented to work in the buying department. The intern will be a vital member of the buying team and will be instrumental in achieving efficiency and effectiveness throughout the department. Candidates should be team-players, have a strong love of fashion, and a desire for knowledge in the contemporary market. They should have a positive, flexible attitude and hands-on approach.
- Supervise the vendor set-up, SKU creation process and manage all purchase order entry
- Create Purchase Orders in Retail Pro
- Create Vendor Files in Retail Pro to ensure all correct contact information is updated
- Assist with weekly invoice reconciliation and entry into Payables docs
- Assist in creating and analyzing weekly, monthly, and seasonal sales reports
- Assist in general office maintenance duties: filling and organizing of paperwork and vendor invoices
Follow the jump to read more!
- Currently enrolled in a college program to receive credit for intern position
- Familiarity with fashion and boutique brands
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC skills in the MS Office Professional package
They are looking for someone to work 2-3 days a week, about 20 hours/week.
To Apply: Send resume to Sasha Skoda – email@example.com.
Visit their website here.