Each year, the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund awards a young designer a cash prize and business mentorship to help them grow their business. Last year’s winner was Joseph Altuzarra, who took home a $300,000 prize, while runners-up Pamela Love and Creatures of the Wind’s Shane Gabier and Christopher Peters were awarded $100,000 – not too shabby.
Each year hundreds of hopefuls send in their applications, and this year’s top 10 finalists have just been announced! The contenders will present their current collections to a panel of judges at the end of July, and go through several more rounds of competition, including creating a one-of-a-kind piece for Tiffany & Co. The winner will be announced on November 13 – good luck to all of the finalists!
Follow the jump for the list of finalists!
- Andrea Lieberman, A.L.C.
- Greg Armas, Assembly New York
- Sofia Sizzi, Giulietta
- Justin Salguero, Daniel Silberman, and Alina Silberman; Illesteva
- Jennifer Fisher, Jennifer Fisher Jewelry
- Jennifer Meyer Maguire, Jennifer Meyer
- Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty, Suno
- Tabitha Simmons, Tabitha Simmons
- Greg Chait, The Elder Statesman
- Wes Gordon, Wes Gordon