Photo Courtesy of TommyTon/Style.com.
Refinery29 is always our go-to site for the latest and greatest that San Francisco has to offer. From cool new designers and artists to the best places to grab a cup of coffee or end of the week cocktail, Refinery has got you covered. And lucky for you – they’re looking for a photography intern to join their team. You’ll get the chance to scope out the city’s hottest spots and emerging talents and have your work featured on one of the fashion industry’s most popular online publications!
- Currently a photography major or enrolled in photography classes
- Has a professional grade camera
- Able to commit 20 hours a week
- Has previous fashion or style experience
- Has a vehicle or other mode of transportation
- Is a good communicator
- Lives in S.F.
- Interested in fashion and is very familiar with Refinery29