Boutiika.com is website dedicated to helping local retailers increase their online visibility, be discoverable by location and reach a broader audience. Boutiika appeals to the cross-channel shopper that likes to browse online, but try on in stores and get instant gratification – no shipping, no waiting.
Position: Part-time, unpaid internship, available for class credit
Location: May work remotely, being in a major city is a plus
Application Deadline: Available year-round
You love finding stores off the beaten path and getting that personal service only possible at local boutiques, all while discovering new designers, one-of-a-kind pieces and innovative fashion.
We are searching for an intern to concentrate on market research, social media and industry outreach.
Follow the jump for more info!
- Researching relevant industry and city trends
- Building our database
- Curating blog content
- City outreach
- Social Media Tools
- Fashion event attendance
- Undergraduate coursework or interest in Journalism, Multimedia Journalism, PR/Communication Studies, Fashion, Design or related fields.
- Excellent command over English language usage and grammar.
- Experience with Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.
- Creative mindset and strong visual skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work alone.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Go-getter attitude. It’s fashion! It’s tech! It’s exciting!
If you’re interested in joining the Boutiika team, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org