7×7 is currently seeking seeking two marketing interns for the January – June 2015 semester. Interns are part of a small marketing team and work very closely with staff. If you’re hip to what’s happening all over SF and are a student currently enrolled in classes, you could be a part of the 7×7 team!
The marketing interns will interact with the sales and marketing teams to help execute events and conceptualize various marketing campaigns. This intern will help work on social media, assist with online advertorials, prepare for events, work on guest lists, and assist with (and attend!) events with the rest of the 7×7 team. A student with interest in event planning, marketing, and/or PR would be a great fit for this position.
The 7×7 Marketing Intern will need to be able to assist and learn about the following:
- Build out and draft post-event coverage for 7×7.com
- Draft and post content to social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Prepare for and support the marketing team at all 7×7 signature and partner events
- Assist the marketing with events including RSVP/check-in management, hosting, etc.
- Assist with photo editing and distribution of photo files to BFA + MFA graduates
Support the marketing team with research as needed
- Communicate with vendors and event staff by phone, e-mail, and in person
To qualify for the internship, you must be a current student enrolled for the Spring 2015 semester. This internship is unpaid, and the intern must be able to receive class credit for the internship.